Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow in Southern AZ?

We went to Tucson last weekend for the U of A vs. ASU game - GO CATS!!! (We won). The big boys went to the game with the dads and my sister in law and I took the small ones to the mall to see the "snow". How do they make it "snow" in Tucson we wondered? Turns out, it is some sort of foamy bubble mixture so all the moms in the crowd are yelling at their kids to not catch the "snow" in their mouths! I have seen plenty of snow in my lifetime and never once did I see people wince in pain when the real stuff got in their eyes but I saw that plenty last weekend. One thing is for sure, the kids didn't care one little bit what was shooting out of those "snow" machines, they were just having fun. There was talk of building a snowman, but sadly, there was not enough accumulation of foam!

No comments: