Friday, November 7, 2008

A 5 Year Old's Fashion Tips and Daily Wisdom

Here is RJ's first choice for an ensemble yesterday morning. I did let him wear it long enough to take G Man to school and then I convinced him it was time for some pants! He did keep the boots as his choice for shoes for the day until he decided they were "so sweaty".
Then, while eating breakfast RJ told me that you should never say that you hate Christmas. I asked him what made him say that and he informed me that if you say you hate Christmas then Santa Clause will bring you a Barbie doll! And he said the words Barbie doll as though he was talking about Santa bringing him green beans!!!
I am thankful every day that I get to stay home with RJ and that I get to be the benefactor of his sweet and sometimes twisted wisdom. Have a great day and be nice to Jesus!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a riot! He is too funny..

Jennine