Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful for...

God's grace and love in my life. Thank you for my loving husband and my 3 amazing boys, our home and the food in our cupboards. Thanks for our families and great friends. Thank you for sending your son, and remind us all that he should be the focus of this season!

My Aunt sent this to me and a friend helped me figure out how to post it. It is called cardboard testimonies and is worth the 8 minutes to view. It seems right now that there are so many struggling in our world with money, relationships, material possessions, and so many other things that have become our focus. I just wanted to take a minute to remind all of us that God never leaves us and he can free anyone from anything. God loves us all regardless of how worthy we are or (MOSTLY) aren't!


No comments: