Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Monkeyball Live

RJ has discovered our exercise ball - good thing someone is using it! He and G Man run up and down the house endlessly playing some form of the video game Monkeyball. Their feet pounding on the wood floors and the shrieking is enough to make a mom crazy but it is so sweet to hear them playing so nicely together that I have to overlook the noise (usually). RJ is sometimes forced to play this game alone when his big bro is at school or on a sleepover. This past weekend G Man slept over at a friend's house and RJ came to dad and told him that, "We have a problem, we need to go get G Man cuz I miss him and he's my friend." How sweet is that?


Here are some pics of RJ playing single player Monkey Ball!

1 comment:

Lifepics said...

That is so darn cute. I looked up to my big brother too. Unfortunately, not so much my baby bro.