Friday, April 17, 2009

More RJ Wisdom

Can you guess what he is doing with the most awesome fries on the planet?




RJ is an official french fry inspector! We noticed the other day that he was rolling each fry through his fingers before deciding to eat it. So I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he only likes the "squishy" fries. I favor the squishy fries too but refrain from using RJ's method to find them. Note to all who might one day share a large basket of community fries with RJ - DON'T!
Another bit of RJ wisdom from this morning while fixing his hair. I always have him cover his eyes before the hairspray so today he asked why. I told him the the spray might hurt his eyes if it gets in them. Then he said, "Oh yeah, that would give me spicy eyes". RJ is an expert on anything spicy - toothpaste, salsa, any food he doesn't want and now apparently eyes!

1 comment:

Lifepics said...

Laves sus manos, dude! I like spicy, but not my eyes either.